Meeting Dates: March 22-25, 2017
Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort
39 Beach Lagoon Road
Amelia Island, FL 32034
Toll Free: 1-888-444-OMNI
Please contact Bevin McGibbon at BMcGibbon@AMTonline.org for hotel accommodations.
*Room rates are exclusive of appropriate state and local taxes, fees and assessments, currently 11% and are subject to change without notice.
Name of Event: The MFG Meeting — Manufacturing for Growth (MFG) 2017
Cancellation notification must be received no later than noon 72 hours prior to scheduled date of arrival to avoid a charge for one night’s room rate and tax. Should you need to change or cancel your reservation, please have your confirmation number or the credit card number used to reserve the room available for the agent.
Early Departure Fees:
In the event a guest who has requested a room checks out prior to the reserved checkout date, the hotel will add an early checkout fee in the amount equal to one night room and tax to the guest’s individual account. Guests wishing to avoid an early checkout fee should advise the Omni Amelia Island Plantation at or before check-in of any change in planned length of stay.
Check-In and Check-Out
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 11:00 AM
- Complimentary self-parking
- Unlimited deluxe Internet access in all accommodations
- On-property resort transportation service
- Unlimited use of health and fitness center
- In-room coffee service
- Local and toll free phone access
- Resort beach access
- Preferred racquet club and golf course reservation access
- Complimentary self-parking is Included in the Resort Fee
- Daily valet is available for an additional fee
Hotel Restaurant Information:
- Bob’s Steak & Chop House (prime steaks, chops, and seafood)
- Verandah (upscale seafood)
- Oceanside (casual Florida and Caribbean flavors)
- Falcon’s Nest (family-friendly pub)
- Marsh View Bar and Grill (Southern inspired, casual fare)
- Natural Slice (surf-inspired pizza joint)
- Marche Burette Deli (market/deli)
- Sunrise Café (breakfast and brunch)
- Seaglass (cocktails and small plates)
- Rum + Tequilla Experience
For more information please visit: www.omnihotels.com/hotels/amelia-island-plantation/dining
- Amelia’s Wheels
- bicycles, island hoppers, and Segway tours
- (904) 277-5120
- Nature Center
- Adventure Series: kayak, Segway, and paddleboard experiences
- Ecology Series: bike, hike, and marsh walk
- Family Discovery Activities: crabbing, treasure hunts, fishing 101, etc.
- (904) 321-5082; ext 5082 on property
- Fishing pole rentals - (904) 321-5082 or ext 5082 on property
- Fishing trips and charters - (904) 277-5901.
- Family Fun
- Themed days, teen camp, evening entertainment, etc.
- (904) 432-1451 or ext. 1451 on property
- Heron’s Cove Adventure Golf
- Family-friendly miniature golf
- Water Sports
- Kayaking - (904) 321-5082
- Paddleboarding - (904) 321-5082
- Sailing - (904) 277-5901
- Resort Shopping Village
- One-of-a-kind boutiques, restaurants and souvenir stores
- On weekends enjoy live music and community events
- Around the Resort
- Tennis – lessons, clinics, rentals, etc. - (904) 277-5145
- Golf – three championship courses - (904) 277-5907
- Spa – salon, facials, massages, yoga classes, etc. – (904) 432-2220 or ext 2220 on property
Recommended Dress Attire
The dress code for this event is resort casual.